Friday, March 28, 2008

TAIWAN ! Here I come.

Just as I want to brush away the dust collected on my blog since last year, this might just be the last entry before I'm away for 5 weeks. Life has been monotonous and stagnant ever since I'm labelled as "Nation Slave Foundation". I hope this taiwan trip will be a good exposure to experience adaptation to new environment. Well, that's what NS is about right?

Mentally prepared, yes? Definitely not physically :( More to come, this is just 1 of out 2 overseas I will be going this year. Friends just pray for me, have a safe trip to and fro. Within this 5 weeks, I'm definitely gonna miss my friends, family and my bed. R&R as the only inspiration to spur me on now :)

My entertainment in Taiwan:
1) PSP
2) Laptop
3) Ipod
4) Books (Probably magazine for some self-esteem)
5) Movies

That's just ENOUGH to kill my time ? I hope so. Enough of that, no matter how much I grumble on, it's just 3 days away. Hope I will be enjoying instead of counting down to R&R. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home