Monday, July 23, 2007

an adrenaline-pumping experience..

For the first time my adrenaline reached its peak and the pressure of the blood acting my blood vessels are so great as if its bursting any second. Well it all started with........

Me: Alright, let's go I send you guys home. It's 3am already.

Rich, han, Kum wai: Okay !

We head towards the carpark and get the engine started. We saw this new road (just finished not long ago), alongside BBDC and the temple.

Me: Where will this new road lead us to?

Rich: I don't know ! Let's go uncover it.

Without hesitation, I headed straight when I'm supposed to turn. The nightmare is in the midst of happening already. No one knows it !

Kum Wai: Ai ya this route will lead us to CCK. Jingz tried this route before.

Me: Ohhh, it seems nearer taking this route compared to the other.

Kum Wai: Nah, it's rather similar.

I'm kinda lost and we were just passing through traffic lights. However at this VERY traffic light. A dark coloured van was pacing behind us. When we came to a halt....

Han: BREAD VAN !

Me: Where?

Han: Just behind us.

Me: It's a police van lah !

Kum Wai: Why you call it a bread van?

Han: It's use to capture criminals so ya.....

At the moment, the 4 of us were looking at the "BREAD" van and joking about it. It was green light and before I accelerate, I had a glimpse of my rear mirror ------ Siren was on ! DAMN ! I asked myself "I tot it was off and why is it on now?"

Kum Wai: eh weiyi, give way give way..

Me: Okay. (I steered towards the left)

Han: Wah, the bread van wanna chia u.

Han: Eh, they signaling and wants you to stop.

Me: Serious? (as I glanced to my right)

I stopped by the roadside before they asked me to turn into the carpark. At split seconds, it was

Police Officer: Can you off your engine and everyone get off please?

Me: Okay (My adrenaline pumping ages ago)

Police Officer: Who's the driver?

Me: I am.

Police Officer: Driving License please.

I reached for my crumpler pouch and had my wallet out. After he saw my driving license.....

Police Officer: Ohhhh, not even a year. Where's your P-Plate?

Me: (DUMBFOLDED)

Police Officer: Whose van is this?

Me: My dad's.

Police Officer: Your dad knows you're driving it?

Me: Errrr yes.

Police Officer: Can I call your dad and ask?

Me: He's sleeping already.

When I was about to tap the numbers on my phone. He said "Don't call yet." Afterwhich he called for the other batch of police officers whom I suppose they are CIDs. All of them were in outwear clothes. No uniforms, just home clothes. Had a small chatting session with the police officers. We were just answering questions actually.

Police Officer: Where you guys came from?

Me: We had supper @ Bukit Gombak and now I'm sending them home.

Police Officer: Where each of u stays?

Me: Jurong East.

Rich: Bukit Panjang.

Kum Wai: Teck Whye.

Han: Toh Guan.

Police Office: You guys studying?

All: No, we waiting for enlistment.

At that moment, I thought I'm gonna receive a summon for not displaying P-Plate. Adrenaline still rushing....

Police Officer: Why you don wanna display P-Plate?

Me: I forgot cause usually my dad will take down if he drives.

Police Officer: What are the consequences for not displaying P-Plate?

Me: ONCE AGAIN I'M DUMBFOLDED.

Police Officer: Can you display it now?

Me: (Pause for 3 seconds) huh?!? orhhhh okay ! (Blur ass)

Police Officer: Next time please display, don't get your license revoke because for a few dollars.

Me: Orhh okay, thanks !

Police Officer: Okay get going now and driving safely.

All: Bye bye !

For once I thought I'm gonna get demerit points and fine. Luckily was just a warning but I guess that wasnt the main issue. They find us suspicious and I think that ulu stretch had some gang fights or criminal events before so they were just patroling. Unluckily day indeed but NICE EXPERIENCE !


Finally to Kum Wai: Thanks for the speakers. They are awesome.. Hehe !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home