Friday, July 27, 2007

endorphins create happiness.

Chocolate seriously makes one happy after consuming it. Well, scientifically cause chocolate contains a chemical endorphins. Been training for the past few days at rich's place, swimming late in the morning, gym in the afternoon. Now, I have to do pushups and situps everyday if not I feel very uneasy. Exercise will not be the missing factor now in my daily life. I hope I'm able to continue training despite working next week. Hope I have the discipline to do so and I'm gonna eliminate gaming.

Yesterday, I signed the contract and now I'm bounded with 6 weeks of work. Next monday will officially be my first day of work. I suppose next week will be a week of training before I get to serve customers. Well, conversing will definitely not an issue for me as I have acquired presenting skills in my poly years. However, it will be a challenge to handle customers attitudes and demanding commands.

Today, was out for the whole day, had swimming and gym till 3+ and afterwhich we shopped in lot1 hoping to find a suitable present for chun jie. Nothing attracts us even if it does, we cant afford it. We rented a DVD "The Messenger" and watched it @ kum wai house. Met up with my family for a belated birthday dinner for my dad, had really a full meal and till now I can feel my stomach bloated. Cant sleep ! DAMN ! Okay I'm gonna watch tv. CIAOZ !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home