Sunday, July 29, 2007

5 wonders @ Pan Pacific Hotel - Fine Dining

After 2 weeks of confinement in the army, we met up for a "reunion" dinner. We reserved a table for 5 @ Pan Pacific Hotel's Global Kitchen and ordered 3 courses, The Appetizer, The Main & finally The Dessert. On top of that, we had 2 complimentary wines provided by the Asst. Manager of the day (Dave). Everything is top notch, the services, the signature dishes, the wines, the ambience.... "Picture speaks a thousand words" Let's start out with the Appetizers we had for that night.

This is a goose liver with cactus fruit and a shot of creamy like stuff, everything just fall into place and it's perfect ! It's rather fattening though.

A plate of bean soup, I don't exactly what is it but it tasted rather fine. =D The rest are very nice appetizers as well just that the goose liver gave me the deepest impression.

Done with the appetizers? Let's proceed on with the mains..

Wagyu Sirloin Steak !

Red Snapper ! Freaking awesome and fresh !

My favourite Cod fish but Chun jie had it. I tasted a bit and I didnt know what to describe at that moment.

I had this signature dish by the guest chef. It's Olive Oil Poached Crayfish with smoked tomatoes. That's all I could remember. It's simply awesome and gratifying. hehe ! Enjoyed it so so much ! The Wagyu sirloin steak is also another signature dish.

Last but not least the wonders of desserts..

Lemon with pomegranate syrup !

Almond with coconut ice cream.

I forgot what you called it but I reckon it's the nicest dessert for the day. A MUST TRY one. Hehe ! The smile on rich's face explains everything.

Sponge cake with chocolate fudge. Supremacy !

Lastly, Chocolate tart with vanilla ice cream. It suits girls BEST ! :D

Finally I present to you the 5 Wonders @ Pan Pacific. Next up would be a gathering at Pan Pacific Pool side Buffet on the 18th of Aug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home