Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Humans never get satisfied.

Just got back this afternoon from Chun jie's 21st birthday chalet. Spending another 2 nights out just make me feel sick. I never had a good rest since I returned from bangkok. Spending 2 nights in the chalet is like DEVILISH though it's hell fun and tiring. I meant devilish as in I got very prone to sickness and tiredness. Didnt had a good sleep on the first night as we were drinking and partying in the room itself. And the worst thing was, I had to send my friend off to aust 7.30am in the morning @ the airport. After the partying, it's already like 7am so damn it, I have to go straight to the airport with all the alcoholic odor on me. Arghh I had no choice cause jingz was forcing me to drink the whole night and luckily heidi didnt mind BUT I hate presenting myself like that.

Friends are all leaving one by one for aust, sad man.. Left with guys in singapore cause we have be nation slaves soon. Right after I sent heidi off, I went back to the chalet and everyone was snoozing like pigs. Not a single space for me to lay my body so I decided to go a swim in the pool (30 laps). =D It was kinda refreshing after the swim but still I had to rest my brain so I just squeezed in to get myself a sleeping space. 4 hours of sleep before rich and yx started disturbing my sleep.

2nd day was shitty, LOL when I woke up was like half-day gone and we made our way to downtown east and had our "LUNCH", how cool?!?!? @ 4pm.. Afterwhich played arcade for almost an hour. Had to rot in the chalet before the others join us and kick start the fun. Beer, chips, peanuts, music, dance, laughter, snapshots, video were all to describe that night. I was totally drained out as I knocked out after I had a cooling bath.

Seriously when you're having fun everyday, you tend to get sick of it and wish that you had more rest and lesser fun. LOL However, I didnt regret a single bit. This would be the last fun week together as some of them will be enlisting this friday and saturday. NEXT WEEK ONWARDS, I WILL DEFINITELY BE STAYING AT HOME ! Job-hunting starts next week and my daily exercises. Been resting for like 2 weeks, time to regain fitness before I get too lazy. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home