Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Not a bad day =D

Woke up by Rich's sms saying "Wy, you awake?" Hehe ! The next moment was "Hey wanna go have lunch at the claypot laksa you told me the other day?" I rushed through my chores and met up with rich at my void. Of course I rushed with quality work. *Smiles* Oh SHUCKS, when we reached there, the stall was closed. There's a note saying, "Operating Hours: 8.30am to 3.30pm" DAMN ! We were way later than the closing time. =( We ate the famous cha siew rice and after that we headed to queensway for the original spoon katong laksa.

Caught Die hard 4.0 at shaw org in JEC. Not a bad movie afterall, it's more like a jet li action pack movie and that's wat I love. 4 stars out of 5 for me.. Thumps up ! Next up: Transformers. For sure, I'm gonna watch it ! I know I'm behind time as most of my friends have already watched it. I didn't have to the time you see so hehe but I'm watching free tml.

Met up with rich for the 2nd time today, hehe with nich, han and kum wai. For wat? For a free meal @ park royal hotel again of course, Alex cooked tom yam soup, sweet & sour fish, pepper beef and onion omelet. Simply delicious. =DD Had a chat with the other peeps from the hotel as well. Everyone is so cock and friendly there. I'm still kinda full right now and it's almost 6am already. DAMN ! Ciaozz

Do I look good in this chef toque? LOL I might change my ambition to become a chef? Hehe Kidding man !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home