Friday, July 20, 2007

No more being a Nuaster !

30th July and that's day my work commences as a customer service consultant for Standard Chartered Bank. Actually I sent in my resume the night before yesterday and they called my yesterday to schedule an interview @ Payar Lebar today @ 9.30am. It's pretty fast ya? Lucky enough I got a reply just now from recruit express saying they would like to offer me the position. Hehe ! It's a 6 weeks contract starting 30th July to Mid september. Pay is pretty attractive @ $1,800 and that's the reason why I dun mind travelling to Payar Lebar.

This week I've been catching alot of shows in the cinema. Last night I caught this movie with Jingz, his friend, Kum Wai, Rich and myself @ Shaw JE cineplex. I would say this movie deserves a full 5 stars for me. I fancy the plot of this movie. It's a MUST watch movie and it's only available in Shaw. Actually I was browsing through movie webbies few days ago when this movie just caught my eye. I watched the trailer and hell yeah I knew its gonna be a nice movie. Woooo hooo !

Yx miss me siol LOL got his sms this morning, he's gonna book out next friday. QUICK MAN ! This week past soo damn slow without him around.. HEHE ! Anyway soon I'll be working too. To yx: Our KT kinda dies off for a week already, it's gonna be back next friday. Rich and I are waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home