Friday, January 12, 2007

Living up to the title.

Optometrist have always been my ambition since young however I didnt score enough to get myself into SP optometry. There goes my dream. My passion for science have led me to a new job scope, the biological field. Now I'm considering 2 professions, being a DOCTOR or a TEACHER. It's so ironic because I'm a mischievous student since young, everytime my parents will tortured by listening to teachers' comments about my behaviour in class and so being a teacher is never my ambition. A doctor is out of the question when I was young, results are shit and everytime got scolded because I flunk my exams. I'll put it short and sweet, no encouragements, no compliments but just scoldings.

Parents quarrel over me and my brother's results, everyone was despising us, laughing at us. It's only consolation we had from ourselves, no one is there to support us when we fall. Everyday was a nightmare for the both of us. But still, we hanged on.

The time when I sat down and think, I thought of what I wanna be in future, it's BLANK. At that moment, a kind soul of human nature opens up my mind and that's when I am focused and ready to work towards my goal. I chose optometry but unlucky enough, eventhough how hard i studied for my exams, I cant reach it. Fortunate enough, I've found my alternative. Since secondary 3, I'm obsessed with science and that's also when I started taking work seriously. Even till now I can still remember the phrase word to word, "For once, give it your best shot and let see wat happens." Now, I have the chance to study in Monash Uni (Faculty of medicine), I'm gonna make it a miracle to fulfill my parents wish (to have a doctor in this family). I'll give it a try. You wouldnt know until you try.

Caught up with Mr lai today. Was chatting about some career options, Yx was there to consult him. It's really enlightening. Well now, I have my goals and so prepared to attain them. Really happy to keep in contact with Mr lai cause he is my savior everytime I approach him for help. Gonna repay him by achieving my goals. It's a happy day afterall. =DDD I built my future pathway to success and hope on my way I can overcome the hurdles without difficulties. See ya all.



Doctor and teacher are never my ambition.
Now I have a chance to be.
We shall see how well I do in uni.
Weiyi signed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home